|| Home > Seasoned
Buy Seasoned Firewood & Fireplace Accessories
| Are you planning to purchase firewood? Purchase the best firewood for fireplace or chimney at CF Gardens. Let us help you to purchase best firewood and fireplace accessories.
Whether you are looking for Pinion Firewood, Stacked Firewood, Seasoned Pine Firewood or firewood bundler or even if you are looking for fireplace tools, cord or half cord firewood storage racks, firewood holder or cord of unsplit firewood CF have the solutions.
Feeling Chilly? Let us help you
build a cozy fire in your fireplace or chiminea. We have seasoned firewood available
by the cord or half cord that we will deliver to your home. Stacked
or dumped, the choice is yours.
Order early to get the best seasoned wood. Scented
and seasoned premium wood is also available. Kindling and stacking
for an additional charge.
Order Firewood online today and you will receive one free kindling bundle with next day delivery!
We also have a wide selection of Chimineas, Racks, Pokers,
and Fireplace accessories.
small pieces are great for Chimenea's
- 1/2 Cord Dumped: $140.00 (+ $9.80 tax)
- 1/2 Cord Stacked: $170.00 (+ $11.20 tax)
- 1 Cord Dumped: $250.00 (+ $17.50 tax)
- 1 Cord Stacked: $290.00 (+ $19.60 tax)
- Kindling A Bundle: $10.00 (+ $.70 tax) = $10.70
* add additional $20.00 for 1/2 Cord all small pieces
** add additional $30.00 for 1 Cord all small pieces
Note: A "Cord" of wood is defined as a stack 4 feet high, 4 feet
thick and 8 feet long. Commonly, wood is cut to 18 to 24inches
Firewood Dealer Delivery Areas:
- Delivery in Paramus, New Jersey & Bergen County (NJ).
- Deliveries beyond Bergen county also available Firewood
in New York City (NYC), Manhattan, NY and the following counties.
Westchester County (NY), Rockland County (NY), Essex County (NJ), Hudson County (NJ),
Passaic County (NJ), Morris County (NJ), Sussex County (NJ) - If you don't see your listed city or counties
(please call for restrictions).
- Online firewood orders will receive one free kindling bundle with next
| Before getting too cozy in front
of that fireplace this season, keep in mind a few tips that will ensure
your safety and keep your fireplace working the way it is designed
Fire Safety Tips:
- Have your chimney and entire fireplace
inspected annually by a professional for damage or wear-and-tear
and get your chimney cleaned regularly to avoid soot buildup.
- Keep the area around the fireplace clear
at all times. Newspapers, magazines, toys and any flammable materials
can be deadly if placed too close to the fireplace.
- Always use a fireplace safety screen or
glass door for protection against flying embers.
- Always open the chimney flue as wide as
possible so that all of the smoke gets out. This also allows adequate
air to get into your fireplace, so the fire continues to burn
- Never close your damper with hot ashes
in the fireplace. A closed damper can help hot ashes build up
heat, causing the fire to flare up.
- Never overload the fireplace with too
- When building a fire, place logs at the
rear of the fireplace on an adequate supporting grate.
- Keep a fire extinguisher on hand and install
smoke alarms on every level of your home. Test them monthly and
change the batteries at least once a year.
- Do not leave a fire or smoldering embers
| Let CF Landscaping & Gardens help you build
a cozy fire in your fireplace or chiminea that compliments the changing
maritime scenery. We invite you to stop in and see for yourself the
available seasoned standard, scented,
and premium firewoods that makes CF Gardens one of
the premiere nurseries in the New Jersey area.
Visit our top requested local New Jersey and New York services Garden Center Bergen County
New York florist
Tree Care New Jersey
New York LandscaperTree Trimming Service NYCFirewood NYLandscape Design Bergen County